After completion of the Foundation Training workshop, you are invited to take your skills to the next level – the Clinical Qualification Training (CQT) program, an intensive series of CPD workshops designed to give you in-depth knowledge and practice in Resource Therapy.
I have to admit a pressing issue. I’m keen to get more therapists clinically qualified to an advanced level in Resource Therapy (RT) in Sydney and surrounds. I’ve found using RT with clients they want to refer friends and family to me.
I urgently need to have more experienced RT practitioners to refer these clients on to. Would this be of interest to you?
The clinical qualification training is only open to those therapists who have completed the Foundation training and hold professional certification in counselling, coaching, psychology and psychotherapy. It is perfect for new psychology, counseling and social work graduates who want practical real world client solutions.
Foundation Training in Resource Therapy February 4 & 5 2017
Clinical Qualification Training Program (C.Q.T) Dates 2017
Clinical Block One Level 2 18, 19 and 20 February 2017
Clinical Block Two Level 3 4,5 and 6 March 2017
Clinical Block Three Level 4 1 and 2 April 2017
Here is what you will learn in the CQT program:
Clinical Block One Level 2 –
Resource Therapy Theory, Diagnosis and Therapy
- Understanding Resource Therapy and how it helps the therapist with diagnosis and treatment
- Using Resource Therapy to assess and resolve client’s issues at the source (Beyond symptomatic relief)
- Working with Complicated Grief and Loss, Overcoming Performance and Creative Blocks e.g. Sports Difficulties, Sexual Dysfunction, Shame, Anxiety, (Complex) PTSD, DID, Phobias, Panic Disorder, Low Self Esteem
Clinical Block Two Level 3-
Resource Therapy Techniques continued
- Dealing with Depression – effective techniques for change
- Resource Mapping – Identifying Personality Strengths and Characteristics
- Resource Therapy for Couples Counselling
- Ethics of the Professional Counselling Relationship and Practice
- Working with Unwanted Behaviours – Workaholism, Rage States OCD, Eating Disorders, Sex Addiction, Uncontrolled Shopping, Smoking, Internet Addictions – Gaming, Shopping, Porn Adddiction, Social Media (Facebook) Obsession.
Clinical Block Three Level 4 Completion
Resource Therapy Interventions for:
- Pain and Somatic Presentations – chronic pain management
- Pain – Organic or Psychosomatic?
- Working with Resistance in Therapy – Engaging the reluctant part.
- Advanced Techniques – Separation Sieve, Inner Strength work and Anchoring.
- Review and Support Options
You will receive 8 hours of group supervision time over the course of the training, as well as input on special topics or areas of interest nominated by the training group, in relation to the application of Resource therapy to your skillset. Also, time will be devoted to ways in which Resource Therapy can be incorporated and blended, into your current clinical practice.
Upon the completion of the training, you will be awarded the Clinical Qualification Certificate in Resource Therapy and be welcomed into the community of mental health professionals who use this powerful therapy.
And of course your continuing professional development points will be complete for the year if relevant.
** Free Bonus Web Listing**
Once you have completed your training, you will be invited to list your resource therapy practice details on the Worldwide Directory of RT Therapists.
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting training event, which we know will be valuable for both you and your clients.
Philipa Thornton and Chris Paulin Advanced Clinical Certificate Trainers and Supervisors of Resource Therapy in Sydney NSW. International training available on request.
Register your interest by emailing today: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Calling me now 0434 55 9011
Please see the Clinical Qualification Training program page.
The CQT program will enhance your therapeutic skills using Resource Therapy to effectively work with clients presenting with these and more DSM-5 disorders:
Anxiety, Phobias, Feeding and Eating Disorders, Panic Attacks, Pain Management, Depression, Complicated Grief, PTSD, Sleep Terror, OCD, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Substance-Related Disorders, Hoarding Disorder, Adjustment Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia), Agoraphobia, Acute Stress disorder, Trauma Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Somatic Symptom Disorders, Illness Anxiety Disorder.
You will also be equipped to address issues such as Self Empowerment, Interpersonal Relationship Issues, Personality Issues, Complex PTSD, Workaholism, Inner Conflict, Below Par Performance, Exam Failure, Procrastination, Low Self-Esteem, Public Speaking and Anger Management.
Come and join us for the Clinical Qualification Training in Resource Therapy, Sydney 2015 CPD
The CQT program is only open to suitably qualified or in the process of completing studies) health professionals, such GP’s, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Counselors, Social Workers and Clinicians etc.
The Prerequisite is completion of the Foundation Certificate in Resource Therapy.
Register Today by calling 0434 55 90 11