Are you using EMDR in your therapy practice, sometimes your client gets stuck, looping or it feels like a blocking belief? This can be frustrating.
Parts Therapy’s like IFS & Resource Therapy are invaluable to continue your client’s progress. Resource Therapy has an easily learned system to follow on where and how to use Parts ( in the past known as Ego States) for results.
It’s wonderful when you turn that corner in therapy and the emotional reprocessing continues.
We have a special guest for our next online Resource Therapy Mastery Series July 26 Sunday 6 pm in Sydney and around 10 am for our Europe folk. Join me with the amazing Deborah Egan-Klein.
Joining us from Luxembourg, Deborah will share her knowledge and thoughts on applying Resource Therapy and EMDR. This free seminar is a must-see for trauma-informed therapists.
Deborah is a certified Resource Therapy Trainer since 2015 with an extensive clinical background in working with complex client issues.
Dr. Egan-Klein has both American and French citizenship. She obtained her PhD. in Clinical Psychology in 2011 and has held a Masters Degree in Human Development since 1998. As well as holding an Advanced Clinical qualification in Resource Therapy as well as being a qualified and registered RT Trainer, Deborah holds many qualifications and Certificates in mental health practices:
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) – 2019
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor (CI) – 2019
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional – 2019
- Theraplay Training Level 1 and 2 – 2017
- Certified Hypnotherapist Ericksonian – 2017
- Resource Therapy / Advanced Ego State therapy certified trainer- 2016
- Resource Therapy / Advanced Ego State therapy certified therapist – 2015
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills 2014
- Certified EMDR practitioner 2013
- Internal Family Systems certified Level 1 & 2 2012
- Expressive Arts Therapy certificate 2009
EMDR & Parts Therapy a Superpower? RT Online Mastery Series
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jul 26, 2020 18:00 6pm Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney 10 am Europe
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Can’t attend? All good just subscribe to the RT Newsletter and you will get the replay so you won’t miss out.